- Aetna Bronze $15 Copay Financial savings Plus HMO is an Obamacare medical insurance plan provided by Aetna (HMO) that’s accessible for people and households.
- This plan is a HMO, that means you’ll have to keep inside the insurance coverage firm’s community, and might want to see a main care physician first and get a referral with a view to see a specialist. (Learn extra about HMOs.)
- This plan is a Bronze metallic degree plan, which typically has a decrease month-to-month value however greater annual deductible (and co-pay), and gives fundamental insurance coverage protection for individuals who don’t spend repeatedly on well being care (i.e., docs, pharmaceuticals, and many others.).
- Deductible quantity of $6,850. A deductible is the quantity of healthcare prices you’ll pay by yourself every year earlier than the insurance coverage firm.
- Max out-of-pocket of $6,850, which is essentially the most you’ll pay in a plan yr exterior of premiums, out-of-network suppliers and non-essential well being advantages.
This plan with a decrease month-to-month value is nice for wholesome people and households who not often, if ever, go to the physician or use pharmaceuticals. The very excessive deductible on this plan means you’ll pay a big sum of money of pocket for medical care and prescriptions earlier than your insurance coverage kicks in. The very excessive out-of-pocket most on this plan means you possibly can be confronted with a really costly medical invoice if an emergency occurs. Plans with one of these supplier community are inclined to have a narrower supplier community.